CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

LOL-LAWED!!!



I went upon a story on the internet (ie-fanfiction) and there was these people going all, 'Dishiv lishikev lol, rofl asme hmy!!"




I mean, what. The. Heck. IS THAT??? I mean, I use words like 'lol', 'rofl', 'omg' and stuff like all the time, but COME ON!! I CAN NOT READ THAT!!


OTHER DIB: What's wrong?
DIBSY: I can't read anymore.
OTHER DIB: GASP!!! (runs to window) ...And yet the world still goes around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha!I can't read that either! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! but it looks like it's a different language or something...

Dibsy said...

Nope, it's english. T.T They told me asme ment awesome and hme meant homie. It's like a new language. Bu tI don't trhink even they know what the first two words were.

Manga Dork said...

Well they really need to learn how to write!

Dibsy said...

I know!!! We'll never know what dishiv is...