CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Harry, Artemis, and Darren. T_T



Pretty familiar names if you're into fantasy books, like me. Most of us know Harry Potter, riiight??? If you liked Harry, you should like Artemis Fowl, and if you're totally interested in that kind of stuff you would read Cirque Du Freak-the home of Darren Shan, mwa's fave little vampire.


Ugh. This post is mostly about my fave fantasy bookies, so if you don't like... umm... whatever. T_T


I haven't read Harry Potter. I don't really like it-it kinda bores me. I liek the story, though. I've seen the movies. I'm a Harry/Hermione (sp?) shipper.


I was all 'blah' when I was trying the read the Twilight series, and I think I was on a random volume, and I was all, 'Huh? Wha? Eh?' so I didn't really like it that much. (gets mobbed by twilight fans) I've heard of Edward, though. He's a vamp.


Although I don't know much about him, I'm obsessed with all vampires, so I guess I automatically like him...?


I really, really like Artemis Fowl. He's really cool, and although I'm only going on the third book, I really like it. Especially Holly Short. I'm an Artemis/Holly shipper, by the way.


But, even though, Cirque Du Freak was my favorite. I really liked Darren Shan, and although I don't remember being any shipper of any kind, (I think i did, though) and he's a vampire, and he acts like how I would act. (although I would probably be more like aria. she's a female vamp, if you didn't know)


I want my story, 'The Ozmics' to be like that-I really kinda made Corey (the main character) a mix of both Artemis and Darren. (He's more Darren than Artemis currently, though.)


Anyways, I really like the show Totaly Drama Island in Cartoon Network. T_T I'm eleven, so that's no surprise. I'm a Duncan/Courtney shipper.


Some people really like Spongebob and Sandy from Spongebob Squarepants to get together. Frankly, no offense to the shippers, I can't imagine them being together, especially the children. Sponge squirrels? Ew. And anyways, how do they-


Yes, yes, I have been alerted.
OH! My picture inserter thingy is FINALLY working!!! HURRAH!!!!

6 comments:

Riffy Dess Panda Cullen said...

You.. haven't.. read.. Twilight?.. 0_o I will pretend you did not write that. Because Twilight is the best book in the worldly word, and Edward is the most fantastical, fawesome thing ever to have walked this earth.. ahem. But, yes.
I agree with you on Spongebob and Sandy. I've never liked Sandy. XP
Cool bloggo. You know how you posted a comment on my blog? Well, I like the one second from the top, with the cat.. or is it a fox? Do you mean the first two pics? I have no idea who they are. Sorry. =] Heehee. And thanks, by the way.
I thought I'd post it on your blog, since you probably will never go back to mine, so you'd never see the reply, so.. yeah. =]

Dibsy said...

No way, I always go back to my friends blogs, and now that you commented you are a friend, so I will come back!!! ^^

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

i practally fell asleep when i tried reading harry Potter too:)

Dibsy said...

Me too. Boring...

Manga Dork said...

I agree with riffy dess cullen.

Dibsy said...

...about Twilight?