CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

In Memory of Kels Kels.

I miss you!!! :*(

I'm about to start a new story instead of The Ozmics.

In memory of Kels Kels, I will not delete that blog, but I shall and will delete the posts. But in memory of Kels Kels, I will show our conversations on that on here:

(also, i am allowing anonymous commentors to comment, so, kels kels, if you're alive, let's come and chat again! :D)


wannabewriter said...
well... i'll try to be unbiased here.

it was pretty good... but it could use some work. Then again, it is just the prologue/introduction. it's only meant to introduce the main characters into the story. It's not always exciting, i know.

Very interesting idea though. I want to know what happens! :D

July 7, 2008 9:52 AM


dibsy said...
Ok...thanks, though!! I needed that, seriously.

July 7, 2008 2:42 PM



wannabewriter said...
whoa... Eva's acting like a total brat :D luv it! I agree that you could try to slow it down a bit, and maybe explain why or how they made so many friends so quickly. other than that.. I luv Eva's character! She's like... a little... i don't even know exactly what she is. I bet she's like... a murderer or something.

oh, and about my email, I don't really... have one. I'm not allowed. I just made up some random email to make a blog! (which I'm not allowed to have either) so anyway, I don't actually have an email. the one I used to make this account doesn't actually exist. sorry :)

but if you wanted to add me as, like, an author or something to a blog, I'd be more than happy to tell you my fake email :D just let me know if that was your intention

July 8, 2008 6:01 AM


dibsy said...
Oh, thanks, cuppy and wannabewriter!! I wrote this long ago and just posted it now because of OMAM. I'll try slowing it down, though. Yup, I love Eva, too, but I seriously like Evra's, more. I know I need to explain and whatever, though... Anyways, as long as I can make you an author, I want that fake email address!!

July 8, 2008 8:03 AM


wannabewriter said...
well, I left a comment on chapter 2 that has a real email address. I think you'd rather use that one!

July 10, 2008 1:34 PM


dibsy said...
Yup, I got it!!

July 11, 2008 8:40 AM


Kels Kels <3 said...
good good good!!!

July 11, 2008 10:46 AM



wannabewriter said...
very good, though you might want to edit it. there were a few typos or missed words

if you go to blog settings, there's a tab called permissions. There you can add me in as an author, but only if you have my email address, which isn't an actual email address, so I don't think i could be an author on Ozmics! But anyway, check your email. I think there might be an invitation there to be an author on the blog... but i'm not sure. Check anyways, please :D

July 8, 2008 2:32 PM


dibsy said...
Oh, sorry, but I couldn't find it. >.< Thanks, though. I seriously needed the feedback.

July 8, 2008 3:43 PM

wannabewriter said...
i'll send the invite again. maybe you'll get it this time!

July 9, 2008 5:25 AM


wannabewriter said...
alright, I feel kinda bad now. I just created an email, and i re-sent the invite. Hopefully 3rd times a charm! Tell me when you get it!

July 9, 2008 4:23 PM


dibsy said...
Oh, I think you need to tell me your email address first so I could add it in. ^^ I need parental permission, that's why.

July 10, 2008 1:23 PM


Comment deleted
This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 10, 2008 1:31 PM


dibsy said...
Oh, thanks Kels. I saw the email address, I just deleted it before someone saw it. ( i think) I'll try adding you in about a week. (sorry, but my dad doesn't check his email much. T.T

July 10, 2008 1:51 PM


Kels Kels <3 said...
that's alright, but the sooner the better :D I want you to see chapter 2 soon! and if you want to add me as an author for one of your blogs, you can use that email address too

July 10, 2008 2:18 PM





Kels Kels <3 said...
really interesting.. I want to know what's going on. And I think I have a theory about the 'laughter' in Terra's voice. But I won't say now, because if I'm right, I don't want to ruin it for the readers... =D

July 10, 2008 2:15 PM


Kels Kels <3 said...
oh yea, and I did change my name. Now it's kels kels <3

July 10, 2008 2:17 PM


dibsy said...
Oh, what theory?

July 10, 2008 2:19 PM


Kels Kels <3 said...
is it, like, a recording that the kidnapper person played over the phone, like the video James played in Twilight?

July 10, 2008 2:35 PM


dibsy said...
...I have only read the back and a few pages of the Twilight series. So I still don't fully get what you're saying. >:I

July 10, 2008 5:25 PM


Kels Kels <3 said...
ok... well then sorry if I just spoiled the book for you!

what I meant was, like, did her kidnapper record that message or something, then played it over the phone so it sounded like she was okay, and it got scratched or something? and it was kind of skipping, which sounded like laughter? I'm probably not right, but I thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot. :D

July 11, 2008 6:58 AM


dibsy said...
Um...no?

July 11, 2008 8:23 AM


Kels Kels <3 said...
alright, never mind then.. that probably made me sound stupid! but I had a guess.. and you asked about it... so.. I think I'll shut up now!

July 11, 2008 10:44 AM


dibsy said...
OK!! You're not stupid, Kels. Only the Other Dib isn't smart. And that isn't me.

July 11, 2008 12:50 PM


Kels Kels <3 said...
...

alrightie, then.

...

so, do you have, like, multiple personality disorder or something? lol that would be kinda cool! you could be like... emo one day ... then like... girly the next. HA! that would be pretty funny.... sorry, i'm sounding stupid again... LOL even though I'm not.

did you know that I almost made it into the gifted class at my school? I just didn't make it in because I was too shy. That really says a lot...

July 11, 2008 2:07 PM


dibsy said...
Yup, people think I'm bipolar-girly here, tomboyish there, (I am known to be a tomboy) emo here, preppy there-I'm the exact opposite of myself-but I guess if you're thinking of someone else, then my opposite is someone simple. ^^

July 11, 2008 8:36 PM




Kels Kels <3 said...
I am here to inform you... that this blog has won the blog award! I understand if you don't want to put it up since this is your story blog, but I wanted you to know that you won it anyway!! I NOMINATED YOU!!

Congratulations!! OH, and I figured out how to get the logo up! edit your post, click add picture, and type in the link :D

July 12, 2008 10:47 AM


dibsy said...
Oh, thanks a bunch!!!

YEESSSS I GOT MY THIRD NOMINATION!!!

July 12, 2008 1:33 PM


Kels Kels <3 said...
yup!!

July 12, 2008 6:41 PM


dibsy said...
(boogies)

July 13, 2008 12:31 PM


Kels Kels <3 said...
... oh, that took me a second to see what you meant by boogies! I was thinking... like... boogers. but ok! (boogies with dibster)

July 13, 2008 2:32 PM


dibsy said...
Lol-boogy, not booger. ^^

July 13, 2008 4:56 PM


CIAO KELSY!!! D*: (NOTE: KELS KELS AND WANNABEWRITER ARE THE SAME PERSON!)

Gu, bye...

5 comments:

jaecy bells said...

I miss Kels Kels SO MUCH. Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!!!

I will always be restless wondering what would become of Josian. Will she find luv???? Will she turn mortal???? (Actually if she does that'd be gross cuz she'd be old...and dead.)

Dibsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

what happened to kels kels?

Dibsy said...

who r u lol

her parents caught her blogging ^^"

Dibsy said...

-cries with jckandy-